Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Z2K9

So I am like all the other unlucky souls that have a Zune 30gb, mine is stuck in the boot sequence. And apparently there's not a thing that can be done about it, at least not today (coincidentally the 366th day of the year).

MS Zune support:

Maybe the QA at MS could do a "Lessons Learned". It would seem that the simpliest of programmers would realize leap year really does take special caution, cause it doesn't usually just fix itself in the programming world. Okay, stepping off my soapbox. I was just annoyed that I had no tunes today and I sit with a NOISY bunch of folks.

MS Zune, FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE!!!

Better luck next year, right?

1 comment:

SkinnyB said...

http://gizmodo.com/5121822/official-fix-for-the-zune-30-fail

lol . . . their answer is basically "hold your horses!!!"