Sunday, February 10, 2008

View from the Back Seat

I decided today's ride would be from the backseat. I wanted to have some fun with videos so I road in the backseat.

This video was shot just after the helmet cam battery died and I didn't want to change out the battery while booking it down the road so I started video'ing with just the camcorder. It's a little crazy wobbly, but I thought it was fun... wave to the camera!

On our way to Yankee Tavern in Carlos TX we stopped by the Confederate Memorial Plaza. I cannot remember who this is, but I got a snapshot of us together.
This is the view as we arrived at Yankee Tavern. It was a really nice day today so it seems every bike within a 100 miles was at the Tavern. Bikes came and went the entire time we were there. This really felt like a mini ROT testosterone fest.


As we were leaving Yankee's Tavern, Danny was blasting some crazy music, Rachel motioned to turn it down, so Danny turned it up. :) HA! Jess and Danny have CB Radios and headsets so they can communicate with each other on the road. Rachel has an iPod she's listening to and I have the silence in my head as I use fancy earplugs to block all the noise.

In front is Bob on his V-Strom, then Danny and Rachel on the Venture, then Jess and me on her Venture (of course we're not in the picture cause I'm taking it).

Danny and Rachel at our last gas-up.
Danny and Rachel right before we got home.

No comments: