Monday, September 21, 2009

Frankenstein Knee, not for the squeamish

I'm uploading a picture of the frankenstein staples in my knee accompanied by the hello kitty band aids :-) sorry the pic is graphic but it's pretty amazing what your body can go through. I was able to take a full shower today and get off a lot of the ick on my knee. The warm shower felt nice on my knee. I've been icing it and elevating it a lot to keep down the swelling so it's been pretty cold since the surgery. Warm for a bit felt good. I think I'm progressing along really well. I sat on the edge of the bed and relaxed and was able to bend my knee pretty well. Straightening it was a bit uncomfortable but I did it. Enough blogging for now. Gotta finish my lunch, take some vicodin, and head to therapy.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: