Monday, September 28, 2009

I think my cat is jealous of Hello Kitty

This morning, like all mornings, I awoke to my sweetheart cat on my head and began our morning ritual pet session. She purrs like mad.

This morning was really amusing. See I've been keeping Hello Kitty band-aids over the small incisions and ugly plain large band-aids over the zipper like staples. As my cat Joon was doing her standard stroll up and down the side of me rooting, purring, and flipping over she unexpectedly bit one of the Hello Kitty band-aids. It's hard to laugh, wince, and pull a cat off your knee all at the same time. The irony was priceless. I'm switching to camo band-aids today! HA!

Here's an updated shot of both my knees. I realize I don't have sexy knees and there's not much I can do about it. The swelling has really gone down in the left knee. The bruising around the incisions is very minimal. My PT routine is definitely helping retrain my quad muscle. I'm hoping they'll give me some more exercises to do when at home during PT at the clinic today.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: