Thursday, June 14, 2007

Being Skinny

Well, it's pride month and I'm on a mission to get in shape... ah ah ah, see being skinny and being in shape are two different things. Stop rolling your eyes at me! This year I want to wear the denim chaps I acquired at Republic of Texas Rally (R.O.T.), however, this requires my butt being located where it belongs. You know the movie Sweetest Thing when the girls are in the dressing room and they are comparing the boobs of a 20 year old versus those of a 30 year old...well, it happens to the butt too. Ugh! So, if I'm gonna bare all in 9 days, this chica needs to bust some butt, literally!

So I mentioned ROT. This is a pic of us girls at ROT. We had a blast. Slightly after this photo was taken we headed to dinner cause it was crazy hot and then the chick in red, the chick in orange, and I snuck in to the Austin Pride Parade. And I seriously mean snuck. There's proof of this illegal entry into the parade, however there is no proof that we were driving on sidewalks, making illegal u-turns, and driving the wrong way in traffic...or no proof that I've found so far. Ha ha!

So the chick in the above pic that was wearing the dark red shirt is now on the bike in the back left wearing a yellow shirt with yellow baseball cap (I know, shocking!!!) and her girlfriend that was wearing an orange shirt lost her shirt somewhere in the illegal turns...

Now you wish you too were there don't you. Ha ha! So I'm in the back middle of the photo. Thank goodness I'm blocked by my windscreen, otherwise I'd feel the need to scream at the top of my lungs, "Mom...dad...I'm gay, on a motorcycle, and in the Austin Pride Parade. Love ya!" ROTFLMAO. Oh, yeah, failed to mention, I did make it on a youTube video of the parade. If you look-up prideAustin on myspace, they have a link to the video. EEK! So anyway, back to the pic of the 3 of us on our bikes, I believe we were sitting there motionless because 2 girls ahead of us dropped their bikes...domino style. I had the audacity to yell in the mike meyers voice as his father in So I Married an Axe Murderer, "There's a biker down. We have a biker down." Fortunately, (for me) the crowd was too loud to hear me as I'm sure someone would have kicked my boney ass. It was funny, I swear and no bikers were injured in the making of the domino train. Well, maybe only their pride was injured. OMG...I'm killing myself with these. I gotta stop.

Well, the motorcycle folks didn't know we were joining them, and we snuck out before the parade ended. Hee hee...we were the phantom parade crashers.

So back to the denim chaps. Hopefully my butt will be lifted back up where it belongs and I'll have some fun at Houston's Pride parade. I'm not in it, but I'll be remembered :) Oh, did I mention they are ass-less.

1 comment:

Hermes de Paula said...

Beatifull pic!!!!! The girl with the hat is so beatiful. I need a girl like her to live happy all the time.