Sunday, June 24, 2007

Houston PRIDE 2007 and still skinny


There you have it. I did it. My butt...in plain view at Houston's PRIDE parade 2007. Ha ha... the torturous workouts paid off. I was able to get my butt back up where it belongs. And the best compliment I received all evening goes to Eddy, "If that butt was on a man...I'd be all over that!"

Well it was a lot of fun to gear up for PRIDE and the attend the parade. Before the parade we stopped by our friends' house, Amy & Corky. I was sipping on my favorite cocktail the watermelon martini when I realized it was time to head out to meet two other friends of ours, Kim & Anita. I rushed to the kitchen, started to dump out the ice in my cup, when I realized my dairy-aire was a little bit wetter than it should be. At that moment, I realized I had a viszla's wet nose buried in my crack. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ha ha! I bolted out of the kitchen only to be thought of as a new cool toy. The viszla pursued and now it was a new game.

We headed down to Katz's to have dinner and then on to the parade. These folks came out to hang out and, in the words of my favorite straight PRIDE parade go-er, "Git us some f*n beads". Aww...I miss my straights. So the parade seemed to be in some really strange order: politicians (boring), [long pause] religions/churches (weird), [long pause] and by this time the parade was losing my interest. Thank goodness for the Gaysians. I love the Gaysians, and yes, I probably am making a totally politically incorrect statement, but I love 'em just the same. Hopefully this pic turns out okay. They are in take-out boxes. Seriously! Who comes up with this schtuff? I think it's great.

Well, I had a blast, loved hanging with the peeps and running in to peeps of the past. I'm planning on keeping up with the butt busting to stay in incredible shape. We'll see in a month if I'm still in shape :) I know I'll still be skinny, but being in shape is still different. But I think I can fake being in shape easier/quicker starting from skinny. Oh well, gotta love the skinny!

No comments: