Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So appropriate for my week


I have to say, this is probably one of the most appropriate pics I could have been sent this week. I work with a guy that I like to refer to as Excel A-hole. I'll have to elaborate at a different time as it gets me a little worked up when I reminisce of his ease at pissing in people's cornflakes.

This Monday and Tuesday my secretary was out of the office ill. Well, Excel A-hole had the nerve to call her husband and specifically ask if she was really sick because he needed her to schedule a luncheon for Wednesday. OMG! Can you believe the nerve? DUDE! Schedule it your self you lazy bastard. How hard can it be? Really?!?! Well, I sent her this picture because it is rather appropriate for this situation.
And my final note for this moment on Excel A-hole - RETIRE already.

No comments: