Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Total Gym 1700


Involuntarily I repeat Cartman's, "BEEFCAKE! BEEFCAKE!... weight gain 4000. SWEET!"

Ha ha.

I thought I'd give some shout outs to the folks making my fabulous transformation possible. My good friend Chuck and his lady friend of the infomercial world Christie. Also I cannot forget Eric Cartman, whose beefcake episode keeps me motivated for hours.

So the machine that is currently taking up real estate in my living room is none other than the Total Gym 1700. If you are totally in love with Chuck Norris then go to the Chuck Norris Official Website . And if you buy the Total Gym right now, you'll get a free Chuck Norris poster to hang on your ceiling over your bed so that as you drift off to neverland the last image running through your mind is Chuck's smiling face.

Enough about that scary mental picture. So now here's a photo of the wondrous contraption. And I think they didn't want folks stealing their image so they put 4 pieces of a single photo on the site. Retarded, so I'm being totally tacky and putting it on my blog like that.
So Isn't this an awesome picture :)~ Who knew just a few short months ago that Chuck and Christie would be such a huge part of my life. They entered my life at Christmas 2006.
And both have continued to be a major source of inspiration. I mean, who wouldn't be completely convinced to buy their machine and workout obsessively to get hot bods just like theres, right? Actually, I think the photo has been doctored since their heads don't really seem to fit the frames of the bodies. But I tend to question everything I find online. Featured in the 4 X 4 photo is actually a model one above mine. But I just couldn't resist putting the ever so lovely photo on here.

I kid about the photos, but the machine actually is pretty cool. This blog isn't endorsed by Chuck or Christie in any way. I just got a little bored at work and thought I'd write down some crazy thoughts running around my head. Well yesterday I decided to kick it up a notch in my endeavor to work out. It's really convenient to not have to wait for folks to get off a machine at a gym and forget to wipe it dry from their grotesque sweat. Instead, I just wear whatever the heck I want, flip on the boob tube, and workout until I can hardly walk to bed. Well, maybe not that extreme, I might be exaggerating just a tad. I might have to measure my biceps (I know...you're thinking size queen) so that I can continue to have motivation. Well maybe, I guess if the next week my bicep was smaller I'd give up altogether. Maybe measuring isn't such a good idea after all.

No comments: