Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Corpus


Well there I am riding to Corpus taking pics of myself. Also the reason the picture is so crooked. Which to me is really funny. Well, I had someone take a pic of me once we got to Corpus cause I needed to status Chuck and Christi on my progress. I'm doing really well with my workouts, so much so that I was able to climb a light house while in Corpus without even breaking a sweat.

I guess I felt the need to play the part of King Kong for a while. I don't think I was actually swatting at anything though. Well, we'd just dismounted the bikes and I was a bit loopy from all the rattling around in my brain. So it is possible I was seeing stars or something. Thanks Chuck and Christi for helping me reach my potential...climbing a light house.

And finally, another "hands on hips" moment was brought to you by DynaGrrl.

1 comment:

Smoness said...

What the duce! You have a blog? Why did I not find this until now? -waving hi- :)