Saturday, December 22, 2007

2007 At A Glance

This blog is going to highlight 2007. First I quit my job at NASA and got a job in the engineering industry.Right after changing jobs we bought a new-to-us house. And we got engaged.
Next we went to Austin for ROT (Republic of Texas) Rally.
Then there was PRIDE!
We lost a good friend.
I had a fantastic birthday with my bro and sis-in-law.
Where I got this killer H-K lunchpale that I take to work every day.
A group of us rode to College Station where I picked up a new-to-me ostrich seat.
A group of us rode down to Galveston on the hottest day known to man.
I got new pipes and learned how to rejet the carbs.
And this is my sexy little baby Annie with her new tires, brakes, pipes, and seat.
We went to our first Comets game with Mitch and the new location.
A group of us went to Corpus Christi.
Gettin' toasty in Corpus
An unfortunate taping incident occurred.
Marinis Empanada house trip with a group of bikers.
Star pizza, hanging with some friends.
A purse incident with Kim?!?!?!?
Lady Bird Johnson planting tribute
Austin with Amy
She's gone country... out with some friends
J-Dawg got a new bike we have to tweak a bit on
A trip to Muscat, Oman to see the coolest peeps in the world
Darrell got a new bike and we picked it up in San Antonio.
We started remodeling the house.
The foyer half way completed
Our Annual Holigays party
And that concludes a recap of our 2007. We hope you enjoyed 2007 as much as we did.

No comments: