Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Holigays: The Return

It has become tradition that each year we host a white elephant gift exchange. This year, I decided to place some disposable cameras around the house so folks would snap some photos during the night. I've grabbed some highlights of the photos that resulted. I hope you enjoy!Finger puppets only after she was denied the duck!
Seriously, you just stole her finger puppets???
Do I really even care what's in the bag?
Na-nee-na-nee-boo-boo
Some how at this point, a camera war broke out
Don't mess with Camera Ninja - I can do it with 2 at a time
Look at the cuties
BUT I WANT A BITE
Fake smiles!
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!
Am I annoying you?
Really, he poops candy!

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!
No more alcohol for you
And this adorable picture concludes the highlights. Have a safe and happy holigays!

No comments: