Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interesting side note: My Wardrobe Malfunction

Along with the absolutely annoying design of my suit with its Fauckets, I have also become plagued with a problem that occurs in the ladies room. See, when I sit down, some how the heel of my high heel shoe keeps getting entangled in the hem of my pants. When I stand + pull up pants, I am now stuck in my pants. If I start to lose my balance because I've just whisked the shoes out from under me caught in the pants, and go to take a step to regain my balance, I then yank the pants back down (potentially crashing to the floor). If I haven't regained my balance, I could knock myself out cold in these stalls made of metal. Now that would be embarrasing.

I haven't figured out a fix for this wardrobe malfunction and I have more than one set of pants that causes this problem.

No comments: