Friday, February 20, 2009

Little Pink Ruger


Today I feel like Kalishnikitty!

I do have Kalishnikitty in a window sticker for Carmyne (my car) though I have not placed the sticker in the window yet. HK with an AK is AWESOME!


Some days I feel like her (minus the well endowment of course). I feel like the lady in red from the Matrix though I'm usually well armed.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of my family. Little pLinkY.

I added a Bushnell 3-9x32mm scope to pLinkY to make her look more "real". Now she is perfect! I bought her on Saturday just after the gun show at GRB. I had her on hold at Collector's. I was beside myself awaiting the chance to bring her home. Stripped her down for a good first cleaning, reassembled with scope. And now I'm ready to head to the range.

For those not familiar with rifles, pLinkY is a Ruger 10/22.

I decided on that rifle based off of recommendations by a really cool coworker of mine that I trust his opinion a lot. Thanks a million D for the suggestion. When I picked up this little ruger, I knew I would also need to get a rifle bag. I got a simple one from Academy that is 1/2 pink and 1/2 woodland camo. It's great. While searching for a picture of it to upload here to the blog, I found the following rifle bag. And now I have a new item on my wishlist...



How totally cute is this rifle case?
And the final item added to my wishlist today is this 'cute' pink rifle. LOL! So many pink guns, so little cash flow, oh I mean time!

1 comment:

SkinnyB said...

pLinky is soooooo much fun to shoot. Rifle shooting is definitely a skill that is acquired over time. I have had so much fun taking pLinky out to the range and putting 100 rounds through her.