Thursday, July 12, 2007

The AbWheel... major torture device


This has to be the most torturous invention out there. The creator of this device is a truly sick and twisted person. In the words of my good friend Mo'Niqu, "but I like it now!" Actually, I have to say, this has been the stand alone device that has chiseled my abs. I didn't believe it could happen and happen so quickly...well, seeing results that is.

I was really shocked when I was searching online for a pic of this contraption and found the following blatant copyright infringement ever... you judge for yourself...


Can you see the horrible job they did at morphing my abs onto this poor soul's body? Seriously, what were they thinking?

Ha ha, I'm apparently totally delusional. I am working toward having my first layer of the 6 pack. What's really cool is that even after the first evening of using this rather torturous device, I noticed the layer of abs that's so hard for ladies to affect, was actually a little flatter and for that matter, really sore. I guess I should mention which part of the abs I think that is. I think the lower abs are way too hard to affect. But the wheel is going to change that for me.

I did stumble upon that picture today, and I'm including the website as well because it seemed like a really good exercise routine to get that sexy 6 pack of abs. Well, I might decide to take photos of my progress to encourage others. See, I hate that most advertisements have only the "after" photo. Never really the before photos or the progression marked with "real" dates. It's easy to sell a product when you look HOTTT! But you could clear out your inventory if you were straight forward and showed the progression. Anyway, I harp... I'll stop.

So my disclaimer is that I'm not going to take Cartman's "weight gain 4000" to help me bulk up. I don't need nor do I want hair on my chest either. So I'm just going to attempt eating well and following the regimen here: 6packABs.

No comments: