Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I luv kitty

The weekend following my birthday, I headed up to Dallas to hang with 2 of the coolest people on planet Earf, my bro and sis-in-law. They are so much fun! We played a crash 'em up, burn 'em up, destroy 'em car game on his new ps3 - FUN! We attempted to watch Norbit - LAME! We shopped at the Galleria. I got to replace the missing nose piece on my Oakley's and discovered they have a new AWESOME pair of pink shades there. Oh, it was torturous not purchasing them.

On Saturday, when we were coming back from shopping, we stopped by an amusement park and raced each other in go-carts. Oh it was fun! Then we headed home...to eat CAKE. A Hello Kitty, double layer Chocolate Cake. YUMMY! On, and I love Hello Kitty, have since I was old enough to walk.

I went into kitty-gasm when I visited Tokyo Japan a few years back and got to see Hello Kitty shops almost the size of Wal-Mart. It truly was Hello Kitty Heaven.

I was also given a Hello Kitty Towel and Hand Towel. They are both adorable.

And finally there is the Hello Kitty Lunch Box. This thing rocks! Then there is the pink camo thermos. Okay, I can die now. My life is complete.

Oh, wait, not yet, my pipes haven't arrived for my bike. I feel like I'm trying to get thru to an operator that services myspace pages...and we all know how long it takes to load a myspace page, imagine how long it would take an operator to "trouble shoot" the problem. HA HA HA!


Mo was quite talkative this trip too. He's so silly! You can see he is talking to me while I'm taking his picture.

No comments: