Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's On My Head?

Too much Tequila will make anyone do weird things. I seem to be highly prone to do weird things even without alcohol. So the following photos just back that up. I didn't start out the night with this pink skull cap on my head. It was one of the first gifts I opened. So it of course had to immediately be placed on my head. Then I pulled the dirt bike out of a bag. I'm shocked the bag didn't end up on my head too. Looking back, I'm REALLY shocked the bag didn't make an appearance on my head.

Once I was done extracting items out of the bag, I proceeded to remove the wrapping from the boxed item. I was instantly intrigued with this wrapping paper as it is just like contact paper and it's sticky all over. Well, that just got things off to an even better start. Now I was in a competition with myself to see how many things I could place on my head. And do you see what I got? Yes, that's a box of tennis balls. HA HA HA. . . and no, I don't play tennis. I think they were for my walker. You know, those balls they puncture to put on the back 2 legs of walkers to help ease the slide across floors. HA HA HA. . . hee hee hee. . . HA HA HA!
And then, I just couldn't leave that contact paper alone. With skull cap still on my head, I proceeded to wrap myself in the totally sticky wrapping paper. If there had been more, I probably would have been rolling around on the floor trying to do a full body mummy wrap. See, this is where I don't know if it was me, or the Tequila fueling this obsession. In between the time that I unwrapped the box of tennis balls and this next photo, the restaurant staff brought me some hideous dessert with a sparkler (I think, maybe I was trying to blow out someone's cigarette) and the waiter had smeared it all over my nose. I don't know at what point the bandana ended up backwards, but I proceeded to stuff my face with the horrible dessert. It had to be the Tequila at this point cause the dessert was terrible.
Once I realized the bandana was still on my head, I quickly removed it. Only to have it be replaced with . . . yes, that is correct. . . my napkin.But it wasn't enough to have just the one napkin on my head. I decided to start stealing the napkins away from the folks sitting by me and continue to build on the things that were on my head. I'm not sure why I didn't return to the wrapping paper at this point. I think it got taken away from me.

Yup, that's me in all my glory. I think that pose was inspired by Pam & Jason (love ya guys)!

Oh man, how many things did I put on my head that night? And then to end the dinner, I decided to give my sexy pose.

And that wasn't the end of the night. . . but thank the Lord & Taylor, that was the end of the photos. :-)

No comments: